Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gymnastics!

It has been awhile. I had surgery on my foot 2 weeks ago and am not able to walk on it for 6 weeks. I've been in bed alot and using our smaller computer (I can't upload pictures on it). Avalyn had her last night of gymnastics right before my surgery, so here are a few pictures.
Getting ready! Hair done!
She was thrilled with her outfit of the day and wanted to take a picture of it before she changed for gymnastics- she was not happy to wear the blue gymnastics t-shirt she was supposed to wear.

Holding one of her babies!
Stretching
Ainsley had fun being squirmy at the show.
Ready to start! I did my best to dress up her shirt with ribbons, rhinestones and spray glitter all over- she wanted "sparkles".


Her floor routine- cartwheel, arabesque

Walking to beam.

Waiting her turn

No fears- she likes the beam!
I have no pictures of vault- it was quick and I was video taping and taking pictures.

Probably one of her favorite events- bars!

Receiving her medal!

So Proud!


Avalyn and Claire
Of course a picture with Big Brother!
This was Avalyn's first year of gymnastics and there are sure to be more she LOVED it! She wanted to go everyday and stay as long as they let her- too bad it was less than an hour long, once a week. She took it on base and had a wonderful coach- we will miss her next year! Don't know if she has the talent of her Aunt Kathryn, but as long as she is having fun that's all that matters!

2 comments:

The Perkins said...

I think she looks like a natural. I can't wait to see the video and she can show me some moves in person when we get to see you.

Samantha said...

Oh my goodness, what a doll! Looks like she had a blast! Hope you are feeling better!