Friday, July 2, 2010

Visitors from Texas!

At the end of June, my mom, sister Kathryn and her 2 kids Briley and Kimber drove up to spend a week with us! It was so wonderful to have them here. I was still on crutches and the kids and I hadn't left the house much in over a month, so it was nice to have some excitement around here and get out a bit. We hung around the house, saw Toy Story 3, went to a few t-ball games, tackled the Children's Museum (no pictures-I forgot my camera), and enjoyed a day with trains at the Durham Museum. I miss my family so much and cherish every moment I can get with them- even the crazy one's with all the kids.

Pretty Baby!

Avalyn loves her newest cousin Kimber

Bath time in the pool!

Best Cousins! Can't wait to watch the 2 of these pretty babies grow up together- hopefully both in TX!

Just one of Kimber's many faces- she has so much personality!

Reading with Kimber

Eating breakfast with Briley

Helping Mau Mau do the dishes

Briley loves trains so we took them to the Durham Museum one day


Cambria always loves to be out!
Playing on the trains and bus

Ainsley hanging out in the stroller- she didn't mind!
Can't wait to see everyone again!

No comments: