Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Nutcracker 2010


Last year was our first year to go to the Nutcracker together and Avalyn loved it so much that I decided to do it again. Her best friend moved away, so she was a little sad that she couldn't go with her. The week before the Nutcracker came to Omaha I called up my good friend Janna and asked if she wanted to go and take her girls. She found amazing tickets and it was set- just a few days before it started. The performance was amazing and it was a wonderful time!

Avalyn was thrilled when I brought out my tiara I wore in my wedding. I told her she can wear it for special occasions, she just had to be extra careful (it was not a cheap tiara). It matched her dress perfectly!


Of course Avalyn had to add her own sense of style to her dress with her light up red Minnie Mouse shoes and a turquoise blue necklace:)

She got so many compliments and people talking about adorable she looked- she did look beautiful! Little did they know the dress came from the clearance rack at Target last year for $7 (yes, there are 2 others and the girls will wear them to see Santa).


Avalyn, Adelyn, and Ella

No comments: