Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day!

We didn't do much for mother's day, but that was just fine with me. Went to church and out to lunch with some great friends. After we had been home for a bit, I decide what I wanted for Mother's Day- a picture of ALL 4 kids together. If you are a mother of 4 young one's you know how difficult this can be. I got my camera out and told the kids I wanted a picture of all of them. Daddy help and we did our best and it was a success- for this non-photographer mommy!


We started on the big chair, but they quickly wanted to go to our "photo-shoot" spot in the house. For some reason we have had several photo-shoots (with by photographer friends) in the master bedroom on the king bed, so the kids thought that's where it should be. Whatever makes them happy- they LOVE jumping on the bed (and for some reason we've always let them do that).

Gavin and Avalyn have no problems these days posing for pictures- in fact they kind of like it!

We finally got them to stop dancing and jumping for a minute and this is what I got:

Happy Mother's Day to Me, Thank you my beautiful babies- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: