Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ainsley's Room

 Another room crossed off the list!  I had NO idea what I was going to do in Ainsley's big girl room.  All I had was the bedding- different Pottery Barn clearance bedding I have found over the years.  It was in Avalyn, then Cambria's room in the last house and now Ainsley's.  The walls I decided to paint blue first, it was actually what the previous owners left from using it on the master bedroom.  It is a baby/periwinkle blue color and will someday NOT be in our master bedroom, but it was the perfect (and free) paint color for a little girls room.  I just started painting and this is what happened:


The letters look red, but they are actually dark pink.





Just need window treatments and it will be move-in ready for little Ainsley (who is in a toddler bed in our walk-in closet).



She LOVES her big girl room!!!

No comments: