Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sea World with Trevor

 Yes, we went back!  Don't worry not too many pictures- I just kept the camera put away most of the day.  I did get a few, it was Trevor and Aunt Stacia's first time!  It was me my mom, my sister-in-law Stacia, nephew Trevor, Gavin, Avalyn, and Cambria.  Ainsley stayed home and enjoyed a day with Grandma and Grandpa and Daddy!  The weather was absolutely perfect and it was beautifully decorated for Christmas.  All wasn't well with Avalyn, who only made it for a little bit before throwing up with a stomach virus.  Fortunately Daddy finished up early with school and was able to come get her and take her home, she was sick all day.  It definitely felt like we were missing someone, but we made the most of it and saw all the shows and let the kids ride some rides!
Feeding the dolphins is always a fun treat!

This was one of those fun unexpected moments!  We arrived right after the feeding, but a couple of the scubadivers was still in the tank!  They said it was just fine the kids went behind the railing (good to know, since I always let my little one's do that) and the scuba diver started interacting with the kids.  He was giving them high five and blowing bubble rings in the water!  So cool and the kids were so excited to see this!

I think Cambria could just live in an equarium!
For some reason I never take pictures of the shows, but I will tell you that they do a wonderful job and the Christmas shows are excelent!
Aunt Stacia took Gavin a Trevor on a "big" ride!  I LOVE that it's Nov. and still warm enough to go on a water ride!

Very excited about the ride and the dryer!


It was wonderful to enjoy Sea World again with Cambria, she really does LOVE this place!!!
This was the boys' day and they had a great time together!

No comments: