Monday, January 26, 2009

Avalyn is 3!


I just didn't get around to this on Fri. Jan.23 when my little Avalyn turned 3. It is hard to believe how fast the time has gone. She is so big now and seems to be aging rather quickly, sometimes it feel like I am living with a teenager. She is super sweet and super lovable, but like most 3 year old's she has her moments. Girly to the core she loves dancing, dress up, shoes, dolls, crafts, and playing pretend. She does well at her "play"school (Mother's Day Out), takes direction well and loves to learn. Her spirit is one of a kind and a very precious part of this family! Happy Birthday Avalyn Rose! We Love You!!!

Of course I had to try to make a cake Avalyn would actually eat, so I made a cookie cake with her favorite M&M's. I guess it was a little thick and she didn't eat much of it- oh well I tried and the rest of us liked it.

No comments: