Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pregnancy and Blogging

Well, the 2 have not mixed well for me. I am queasy much of the day and the thought of blogging just makes me tired. So I promise to catch you up and do my best to keep it up.

Here's a few pictures of some snow fun! The kids have enjoyed it this year, but I am ready for it to end- I hate the cold and the bundling up to do anything. We are a having a short break and it has warmed up to the 40's, but snow is surely to arrive this weekend.
Right after some fresh snow just fell. The kids had fun, but it was too cold to build the snow man. The cutest thing was when the snow was falling Avalyn asked where the snowmen were. Kyle did manage to make a little one and put it of the side of the stairs (in the right of the picture).
Avalyn swimming in the snow. We love the snow suit and shoes!
Finally building a snowman during Kyle's lunch break with our friend Sidney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're pregnant??