Thursday, July 16, 2009

Been busy nesting

Sorry it's been so long. We have had horrible computer problems and I have been working on things around the house and honestly just not feeling like blogging. We spent last weekend painting our bedroom- after buying a bed. We went shopping for bedside tables/dressers and ended up buying a bed instead. We've wanted one for years, but never could agree on one or had the $ for it. God blessed us during the deployment and after a wonderful tax refund, we were able to purchase a bed and while we were added a much needed dresser for the girls (1 closet and a dresser was not working for having clothing out for all 3 girls). The dresser for the girls is in our room and will work as a changing table. I am so thankful to have it- Cambria's clothes have been kept in laundry baskets since she was born. Eventually when we move it will be in one of the girls room. Now I have to find a bedside table for Kyle's side- he wants storage, I was fine with a round table for a lamp. It has been nice to start cleaning things up and organizing our room and closet, no spring cleaning was done this year it was all saved for nesting (before the baby comes). I know there is a lot more to do around here and hopefully more desire to get ready comes- I've been really tired lately. More blogs to come...including our little girls name. Now I am off to try to see if I can put pictures on the computer now (another reason I haven't been blogging).

No comments: