Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yea! A picture of all 3!

I don't get this very often, but yesterday I took the kids to the community center on base and decided since they were so happy I would try to get a picture of all 3. I was happy to get one and am looking forward to the challenge of getting all 4 in a picture.

Gavin and Avalyn love taking pictures together right now, only wish this stage would last long enough for all 4 to love taking pictures together (who knows, maybe they will).


Cambria was so happy sitting in the same spot with a little turtle. She was thrilled when Gavin and Avalyn would come play with her- just couldn't get her to smile for a picture, only say "dada"
No pictures today- I tackled the zoo alone with the kids. I told them I'd take them, before I knew it was "members day" and I didn't want to disappoint them just because of a crowd. The weather was nice, crowds not too bad, the kids were great and we all enjoyed the free train ride. I survive all the walking- and hopefully helped me dialate a little more- my back was hurting pretty bad by the end, but it was worth it. A good day at the zoo!

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

I love the first picture. They are all facing forward, AMAZING!