Monday, December 19, 2011

Fun at Bass Pro Shop!

 We heard the best place to take pictures with Santa was Bass Pro Shop (just a few min. from our house), so once the kids were out of school we decided to do it!  I guess everyone else had the same idea.  We went around 2 on Mon. afternoon and it was almost an hour wait (they actually said that was short).  It was worth it, the Santa was great, there were lot's of free activities and we got a free picture with Santa!  I knew that there was no chance of getting Ainsley and Cambria near Santa, so I wasn't about to spend any $ to get a picture of the kids with Santa.  Kyle and I heald the babies and we got a picture!
 We couldn't pass up the carousel horse!  It didn't go up and down, but the kids still had a great time- it was also free and there wasn't a line!
Ainsley was holding on with all her might!
 Gavin and Avalyn were happy to visit with Santa, and smile for me!
 Hanging out by the fish tank!
 This was a first and a very sweet one!  Cambria and Ainsley do not get along too much these days and Cambria has always pushed her away when she tried to hug her.  I asked Cambria to give baby Ainsley a squeeze and to my surprise she turned around and did exactly that!

No comments: