Thursday, December 29, 2011

Heading Home!

It was a wonderful Christmas at my Grandparents house.  The only downside, was it was cold and RAINY the entire time- the exact opposite of what summer was like there.  The kids were pretty much kept inside the entire time.  On our way out, the rain stopped a bit, we bundled the kids up and I got out the camera!  Kyle and my Dad took the little ones back to San Antonio, while my mom and I and the older 2 headed to my sister's house in Denton for a one day trip and a early b-day surprise for Avalyn.
So HAPPY to have both her Balooga whale and Shamu together again!
Saying goodbye to Great Grandma!
 Ainsley was so excited to be out of the house, she ran right for the swing...
 she was there for just a minute before she realized it was sopping wet with cold rain water and then she ran back...
to only be followed by the dog, she did not like this!
 Ainsley and Foofa ready to go, not so ready to be in a picture...
 Avalyn and Kanani!  Santa really knew what he was doing when he got Kanani and Rain Coat,hat and boots! 
She was so excited to take pictures with her new doll- there are many more to come!

 Always time for a quick ride in the golf cart!

 This is what greets everyone at the front of my Grandparent's property every Christmas!
This year my Aunt updated it with all the new Great-Grandbabies (it had been awhile), including my little ones!

No comments: