Friday, January 20, 2012

A Birthday night out!

This does not happen very often, but I had a groupon (that expired on that night) and we decided to go out as a family and celebrate Avalyn and Cambria's birthdays!  They each opened a couple presents- thanks to sales, and craigslist (the American Girl stuff)!  It was not a calm meal and keeping the little one's in their seats was not easy(booths work best with these girls and so do restraunts that you don't have to wait for food), Kyle and I were definitely ready to get out of there.  Oh well, Happy Birthday Girls I hope you enjoyed our night out and you are always worth the trouble for special times like this!
 Finally got to eat and get out of there as quickly as possible.  Ainsley would stay seated- there were dwars filled with peppermints that she thought she wanted (but kept spitting them out).  Cambria wasn't into staying put either.
 Then I let Gavin have my camera (still my old little one) and Avalyn had fun taking pictures with her new gifts!

No comments: