Monday, February 13, 2012

Fairies, Cheerleaders and buckets of fun!!!

 Cambria now is going to school in the mornings with the rest of her class.  She is doing so well, they felt it was time to have more interaction with all the kids- in the afternoon most of them were napping.  She now gets on the bus around 7 and gets home around 11.  To be honest, I was a little sad about the change, I miss my mornings with her (Ainsley) and the afternoons with Ainsley to run errands and get more done.  Oh well, she's adjusted well and I am getting there, I do get to sleep in with Ainsley and the girls and I manage to go on an occasional outing.
 On this day Tinkerbell was on TV and I decided to bring out the costumes for the girls!  They were so excited to be fairies and dance around, every now and then looking at the movie.
 Cambria's dancing!
 This is a typical sight around here- Ainsley running and screaming from Cambria!  She's not always innocent, she often takes a toy away, picks one up and taunts her sister with it or the poor thing has something ripped from her hand (that's most of the time and most of the time she's will to fight/run screaming for it).
 Ainsley in her rain boots and tutu!
 Cambria does love her LaLa Loopsy dolls, this one Avalyn got for her birthday and then gave it to Cambria!
 One of the girls wanted this costume on and I quickly remembered we have 2!
 A sweet hug!
 I got them to hold eachothers hands (while watching tv).  These 2 continue to show more affection to eachother, most of the time on command, but occasionally on their own!
 Cambria just had to try to squeeze into her new pink bucket, good thing I had 2!

No comments: