Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's day 2012

 Not too much going on this Valentine's Tues.  MOPS for me and Ainsley, Avalyn stayed home sick with Mau Mau while Cambria and Gavin went to school.  Avalyn was feeling better after sleeping most of the morning and was up and hanging out with the babies in the afternoon.  We always give the kids a little gift (that I never get pictures of) and a little bit of candy.  No candy allowed at their school, but they brought home lot's of cards and Mau Mau and I let them have some sweets!
 Ainsley all dressed up for Valentine's day!
 Ring pops!
 Nothing but LOVE!
 This girls LOVES her candy!
 Opening her new Lala Loopsy couch- the only gift I took a picture of and for some reason Gavin wasn't in a single picture (he was there).
Ainsley wanting more candy!

It was a sweet day and Kyle and I got to end it with a date night.  I can honestly say I can't remember the last time we did that on Valentine's day!  We are so blessed to be near family!


No comments: