Sunday, June 15, 2008

Class of 1998! 10 Years WOW!

This weekend has been crazy busy! What a wonderful time to see all my old school mates. For those of you who don't know I went to the same provate school from pre-school through 12th grade. Castle Hills First Baptist School and Church in SanAntonio, TX was my home for most of my life. My mother was and still is the children's minister at the church, which allowed my parents to afford to send us to a Christian school. I loved it and at times still miss it, when I return it still feels like home- even after so many changes. I graduated with 50+ great people (I can't remember the exact number, but they each hold a very special place in my heart). With such a small class, I still remember everyone's names and know something about each- even if weren't close. I do have a precious group of girlfriends that were in my wedding and still continue to remain close, despite the many miles that are between us. Besides my dear friend Anna, who is due with her first baby in early July, they were all able to come! After seeing everyone it filled me with so much joy, they are good people and it was wonderful to see them and to see how God has worked in their lives. The Lord has been so good to me over the past 10 years and this just reminded me that he has always been good to me and I wouldn't change a thing about the many years at Castle Hills! Thank you class of 1998 for such a wonderful weekend and such amazing memories! If you are wondering where are my pictures, I forgot my camera in all the craziness of figuring out what to do with my 3 kids and no mother in town. I am sure my friends will email me some and I will try to post them.

No comments: