Thursday, August 21, 2008

All for a Train Ride!

These are actually from a few weeks ago when we took the kids to the zoo for member appreciation day. We decided to brave all the people for a free train ride! Well, I am glad to say it was worth it and everyone enjoyed the afternoon. I obviously brought the camera, but forgot the memory card at home so I had to use the memory on my camera (leaving me with only 19 pictures). I was finally able to barrow a cord that could connect my camera to my computer- I had to get one from my mom in Texas- so that is why it has taken me so long (now if I could only find my cord). Enjoy the pictures!

The kids on the carousel! Avalyn wasn't crazy about rides last year and she loved it. It was so much fun to see so much excitement. We did the zoo a little differently this time and let them ride the carousel, go to the petting zoo, and ride the train. It was a nice change and the kids enjoyed every minute of it!

Waiting in line for the train!
A family picture!


The kids loved the train ride through the zoo. Even Cambria enjoyed it- she doesn't like being in the sitting position too long, but for some reason she sat on Kyle's lap, with her head against his chest the whole time. So much fun, we look forward to doing it again- probably next year when it is free again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All your posts make me miss Omaha...the zoo, the airshow, the apples in your backyard. I remember when y'all planted them. Wish I could go to all these places with you!! You know...a slot is opening up out here in March!! Hmmmmm....