Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cambria on the scoot!

Sorry it's been a while. We had a busy week and with such a slow computer blogging just seems like a chore sometimes, not to mention I've been moody and having cramps for over a week (I miss being pregnant when this time comes, just hope it ends soon). I can't wait till Kyle returns with the lap top. ONLY 6 Days!!!!!! It feels like he has been gone for so long, I am just glad these 5 weeks will be behind us soon. We miss you like crazy Daddy!

This is how Cambria falls asleep every night. I lay her on her tummy, wrapped in a blanket, pacifier in her mouth, glow worm underneath her arm, lights out in the closet, I push the glow worm's tummy, close the door while the music plays, and that is it for bedtime with Cambria. So sweet, so precious, I love putting my baby down for bed!


I've been meaning to blog about Cambria scooting since the begining of Oct. when she started to and I am finally there. Here is a small clip of her scooting- this was probably her second day. She is much better now and absolutely loving it. The living room is hers, she is all over the place. I have to make sure there are toys spread out everywhere for her to discover (this isn't hard with a 2yr old and 4yr old to help). She gets fustrated when she gets to a place on the floor where she can't see toys. Balls are also a little fustrating, she loves them until they roll out of her view (still about 1 ft. in front of her, sometimes she reaches or scoots to something a little bit further). She is loving life and it is so cute to see her explore, she is so content scooting and rolling for sometimes an hour or more. The difficult part about this is now when we are out she wants to squirm out of my arms, like she can just scoot around on any floor- it doesn't help that she still wants to eat everything. She doesn't like to keep her glasses on when she is playing on the floor, so that is something we have to work on. Cambria has also proped herself up on all fours, for just a little bit (and I think sometimes she is pooping) but I am sure she will catch onto crawling! We are so proud of her! When Kyle gets back I will upload a better clip of her moving around. Now onto sitting- okay so that might be a while. I am hoping after her surgery on the 23rd, to fix her crossed eyes, it will help her balance and she will feel more comfortable sitting up.


Cambria after her bath. Bath time has always been one of her favorite times and ussually loves being wrapped up in a towel. She was ready for a nap when I took these, so a smile was a little bit hard to get, but she looked too cute not to take a picture of.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Go Cambria go!

{And welcome home Kyle!}