Monday, October 6, 2008

Gavin's room












Gavin wanted pictures of his room up, since he saw his sister's room up. I don't have any with the bed, but here's the mural I did in there. It's been 2 years since he has been in the room and I am happy to say he still loves it- of course he is expecting a Star Wars room when we move again (we will have to see about that, but I will gladly do a different room- this was his 2nd airplane room). He has enjoyed seeing the airplanes in real life at air shows and on base.

3 comments:

shawnandjill said...

Wow Sarah! You are amazing! You should do that professionally!

Samantha said...

Again, AMAZING!! I love it - I don't blame Gavin for wanting you to show his room too! Way to go Momma!

{And I'm SO jealous!!}

The Skains Family said...

You are amazing Sarah. I wish I had your talent, and I wish you lived closer to my house could showcase your talent again!