Monday, November 3, 2008

Pick your favorite

We are finally going to be in church for baby dedication in Nov. I am so excited we will actually have family there (we haven't for any of our other kids). They put up a picture on the screen of each child. I have to turn it in this week, leaving me no time for a professional picture. My camera is not the best and I am not the best, but I did what I could yesterday after church. None of them are perfect (the colar on her dress bugs me), so I was wanting some other opinions. Please let me know which one you like best! Thanks!
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.
6.

And just because she is so cute, here are a few extra!

6 comments:

The Perkins said...

They are all really cute but I like the one with her eating the yellow toy (second to last). But anyone would be great. I am so excited I get to be there for it.

Samantha said...

I'm a HUGE fan of number 5. I just adore this little girl!!

The Perkins said...

Sorry I misunderstood the rules. My favorite out of the 6 is also #5.

Anonymous said...

i like #1, #5 and #6. my absolute favorite is the first one of the "extras" where she is reaching for the yellow toy. she gets more adorable everyday.
jessie hegland

guinnandjules said...

the guinns vote #5!

The Skains Family said...

I like the last one. What a cutie!