Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanks for the help

Just haven't been feeling too well lately. No, I am not Pregnant- Kyle and Avalyn also had this little bug.

Update on the picture: I was leaning toward #1, 5, or 6. I went with #6. I am with you Jessi, my absolute favorite was the first of the extra, but it didn't seem right for the baby dedication. I needed you to take the picture Jessi or Jana. I know I am spoiled to have such wonderful photographer friends- miss you Jess and Thank you Jana so much for taking pictures in the rain yesterday for our Christmas card.

We had a wonderful weekend with Kyle's parents last weekend. It's always sad to see family leave, it makes you realize how much you miss out on being so far away from family. Now we are gearing up for Thanksgiving with my family. We are so excited to see all of them- just wish we wouldn't have to say goodbye so soon after they arrive (okay I will not think about that, they aren't here yet). We are so Thankful that we will all be able to be together for Thanksgiving and "Christmas" on Thanksgiving night. Then we will be off to SUNNY Arizona for Christmas with Kyle's family. We are looking forward to warmer weather- I know that might sound crazy for Christmas time, but we get enough of the cold stuff around here (at least for this Texas girl). We absolutely LOVE the Holidays and being with family is a huge priority for us during such special times, so traveling with 3 kids is definantly worth it! If you can't tell, I am so happy about the next couple of months!!!

Sorry about no pictures I just haven't taken too many lately, but I promise some to come soon.

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

We are equally as happy. See you saturday.