Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ainsley's 1st week home!

Ainsley's 1st bath at home. Gavin and Avalyn were so excited to give Ainsley her 1st bath at home in the sink. Ainsley wasn't quite as excited. She did a little better when I put a towel on her little body, but otherwise she screamed. I am sure she will grow to love the bath, like our other kids.




Avalyn loves to wash her hair.


Sweet heart- sleeping in the bouncy chair. She scratched her face up pretty good the 1st week, so I bought some hand booties and her face is healing quickly!

sleeping in Daddy's arms
A few moments not asleep- she has been a good sleeper and it has also been nice to see her awake throughout the day unlike big sister Cambria (Cambria slept constantly for the first month or so, probably because of her sensitivity to light).

Gavin loving on his new sister. Gavin and Avalyn absolutely adore little Ainsley. Cambria still isn't quite sure about things. Since she doesn't make much noise, Cambria hasn't really noticed her much. Cambria knows something is different and mommy isn't as available and she isn't a fan of me when I am nursing. She tries to grab Ainsley's head and move it or climb right on my lap when I am nursing, but doesn't seem to notice her otherwise. They will hopefully be really close someday and it is just a matter of time till Cambria takes notice of this little baby, but for now she is still in her own little world.

1 comment:

The Skains Family said...

Ainsley is so cute! You make me want another baby!