Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Slow Down little Ainsley



I finally got the camera out last night, she wasn't thrilled with the flash but I managed to get a few of her not screaming...
Okay, so I feel like my little baby needs to slow down on the growing thing. I am thrilled she is doing so well, but this is my last little baby and at times I hate that it goes by so quickly (not that I couldn't use a full night of sleep). She will be 3 weeks old on Fri. and today at the doctor she weighed in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and was 20 3/4 in. long. When she was seen at 5 days old she was 7 pounds 1 ounce. She is definitely thriving! She is a good baby, still sleeping a lot! She is definitely awake a lot more than Cambria ever was in her first few months of life. Her dark blue eyes look great so far- no shaking or crossing and minimal sensitivity to light. We will have to wait till she is older to know for sure if she has albinism, but so far everything looks good. For the past week she does have times in the day (or night) that she just screams in pain and there is no calming it down, she appears to be gassy or possibly reflux- I am praying that all goes away. Ainsley is such a cutie- as you can tell, it's amazing how much she looks like her brother and sisters did as baby. We are so thankful and enjoying every moment of watching her grow!
hanging out with Daddy!
Bless You Ainsley- after a big sneeze!
It has been busy around here (haven't honestly taken too many pictures in the past 2 weeks- sorry Ainsley I know I need to catch up), summer is over and all the activities the kids have are beginning. Gavin is still loving kindergarten. Avalyn and Cambria started Mother's Day Out on Tues. Avalyn went last year and I decided that in order for me to truly have a little break I would have to put Cambria in this year. They go once a week and I am happy to say that this first week went great. I was surprised how well Cambria did, she loved all the toys and the teachers said she was very content just exploring everything (even without a nap). I enjoyed going out to breakfast with a good friend and then shopping (with Ainsley, who slept the whole time). I am already looking forward to my next day out! Avalyn and Gavin began gymnastics on Mon. night- they loved it! This coming week Gavin begins soccer and Avalyn's dance starts up and later this month MOPS for me. It's going to be a busy fall!

No comments: