Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Ainz-a-ly" Brooke

"Ainz-a-ly" Brooke is how Avalyn says her name. Sometimes Brooke comes out at Broke, but she always corrects that. She absolutely loves having her new baby sister around. I had a feeling it would be that way, over that last year she has really enjoyed taking care of her baby dolls and stuffed animals and Cambria. She names them and spends hours taking care of them- usually on her own (it is wonderful to have children that can entertain themselves). Gavin too loves the new baby, I think he would love it if I had many more children (don't worry not going to happen). Cambria still doesn't acknowledge her much, but she seems to be a little more patient when I am nursing- usually just walking away. I don't know when I am going to get all 4 in a picture- probably have to leave it to my photographer friends (so excited Jessi is coming this weekend with Ryan from Minn.).




No comments: