Monday, December 21, 2009

a BUSY December...

I am so behind, so I thought I'd catch you up on a little of what went on in Dec. around here...

lot's of pictures with Mommy's new camera!

I love my new camera and taking pictures of my cute babies!

paintings for a friends nursery

monkey see monkey do- based on a Pottery Barn quilt

Welcome to the world little Carter Preston Vail- enjoy the monkey paintings!

watching lot's of snow... it doesn't seem to be going anywhere just collecting

Gavin coming home from school, in all the snow and ice- there have been several falls :(

playing with Christmas decorations- probably need to get a plastic Nativity set next year

playing with sisters while Gavin's at school. Avalyn loves to get Cambria's hair wet and brush it- Cambria doesn't seem to mind too much.

Ainsley- 4 months! Growing so fast!

Sickness- Cambria, Gavin, Avalyn and me all got the 24 hour pucking bug! YUCK! Fortunately it happened during the 3 snow days, so we were stuck inside anyways and Daddy and Ainsley stayed well and took care of us.
and of course lot's of cuteness in the month of Dec., I just can't help it my kids are just so cute!
More to come from Dec.- pictures with Santa and of course our wonderful trip to Texas for Christmas! What a wonderful month, so many blessings and now for a month to recover... I am looking forward to Jan.

No comments: