Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gavin's program


Gavin had his Christmas program last week. The kindergartners sang with the 5th and 6th grade choir. Gavin did pretty good, at least he moved his mouth a little this year. We took all the kids, so I spent much of the program chasing Cambria around and keeping her from running on stage. I needed my new camera for this one (a black Friday deal on the internet that arrived just a few days after the program), but I did my best- my old camera does not do too well from a distance, inside or when a person moves.

Waving at us!

A few moments of calmness on Mommy's lap- she did sit still with me for about 15 min. of the program. When you can't see from a distance, I guess there is no reason to sit and watch, and as much as she loves music it wasn't enough she had to go explore.


Ainsley hanging out with Daddy, while he records the program.

Playing after the program!

No comments: