Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A few milestones!

Over the past month Ainsley has been developing just wonderfully. We recognize and are amazed at her milestone even more since Cambria, she was so delayed many of these things Ainsley is doing Cambria didn't do till after she was one. Ainsley is right on track and doing well!

She loves to play on the floor with her toys. She smiles all the time and just loves it when anyone gives her attention.

She is so close to crawling, she loves to get up on all floor and she does do some army crawling to get toys.

She is holding her bottle- one of my favorite milestones! She is also eating a few jars of baby food a day. It is a bit sad to say (and I do feel a little guilty) and yet it feels okay all at the same time- I am done nursing forever! I have always done my best to make it till they can have cows milk and for the most part I've succeeded. The first 3 all weened themselves around 10- 11 months. I have never been one who LOVED nursing, but I didn't mind it either I know it is what is best for my babies. I've been blessed with babies who latched on fine and nursed pretty quickly. I knew with #4 it was going to be difficult to last as long, just because of all the stuff going on around us, not to mention the fact that just 3 months into her life she began refusing one side and by 4 month would have nothing to do with it (screaming fits if I tried). I've been nursing and giving her formula for several months now and it was time to just be done nursing. I did my best and am thankful for the time I had nursing Ainsley. Now onto finding formula coupons- I hate buying the stuff (I tried the cheap kind and it didn't go well) and do my best to get the best deal. Just 5 more months and we will all be drinking cows milk!

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

I think its amazing that you nursed all 4 kids as long as you did. The only one who amazes me more is Mrs. Dugger with her 19 kids. Love you.