Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 2010


Thought I'd catch up on the blog before I leave for TX (for a week). I am looking forward to seeing some family and enjoying the warmer weather, I am not looking forward to the drive or trying to get Cambria to sleep while we are traveling.
Kyle's been busy studying for the MCAT, he takes it on APRIL 23rd, and work of course. He is enjoying our new treadmill and is looking great!

Gavin is ready for 1st grade- according to his teacher! He is reading and doing very well in math. We are so proud! He just started his 1st season of flag football. He is excited to be playing with his best friend Elijah- and it is wonderful to have Daddy here to be at all the practices and games.
Avalyn still dressing up alot and is looking forward to warmer weather- this winter has been brutal and she does not like the cold or snow. Her dance recital (or "precital" as she calls it) is at the end of April and she talks about it all the time. She has really enjoyed both dance and gymnastics this year- she can't decide which she likes better, just keeps asking to do both.

Cambria is still working on her speech and feeding in therapy- very slow progress, I am ready for her to do some communication (any kind). She has begun to climbing out of her bed all the time and usually ends up sleeping on the floor. It looks like we are going to have to move her out of the crib and into a bed or mattress on the floor. I am truly thankful Cambria is still not opening doors, so at least we don't have to deal with her coming out of the room. She is still as happy as can be and is quite the little ball of energy and curiosity- should make for a fun spring break and a very long summer.




Ainsley is 7 and a half months and is doing great. She is scooting everywhere and just about crawling, her favorite place to be is on the floor with toys. She finally got her first tooth this past weekend!

I am keeping busy keeping up with everyone and doing my best to workout.

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

Oh my goodness, I love all the pictures. Especially Avalyn as a kitty cat. If you feel like you need to do a little more driving feel free to spend an extra 8 hours in the car to come see me. I am soooooo sad I can't go up there and I wish I was just one week behind on the due date just so I could feel safer driving. Oh well. Tell Ainsley not to grow until this summer. Love you guys.