Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break 2010

There are more! I took way too many pictures while in Texas for spring break. It was a quick 11 trip that felt much longer. My sister flew up to help me drive down and Kyle flew down to help me drove back. Traveling with 4 under 5 isn't easy. Avalyn and Gavin did great as usual and had a wonderful time. Cambria and Ainsley had their moments, but were happy most of the time- I was just busy and very tired after the trip. Cambria's lack of communication and non response to direction, makes it hard to be in new place- don't touch that, don't go there, stay in bed (the list could go on and none of which she follows, definitely keeps you on your toes). Cambria did enjoy all the attention, being outside and being in the car. Much frustration was from her glasses that broke before we left and had to be fixed (a new pair) and sent overnight to me, but she went 3 days without them and she decided she didn't need them and that was her way of getting my attention most of the trip. Ainsley did wonderful, accept for the fact that she got 2 trips during the week and was pretty cranky. It was well worth all the trouble to see my family. We spent the first couple days in Denton at my sister Christine's house and then left Mon. (while they were all in school) to spend the week at my Grandparents house! Here's some pictures of the week at my Grandparent's home and there will be more to come.


picking flowers- her goal was to pick them all



the only place Cambria napped all week was on Great Grandma

Cambria watching Avalyn swing

Ainsley and cousin Hunter







All the kids Loved riding in the golf cart with Great Grandpa- he really is Great!
Fishing with Great Grandpa!

No comments: