Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Party Time!


Gavin's 6th Birthday Party!
All were invited to Gavin's party on Sat. April 17th. It was an absolutely beautiful day! The perfect day to surprise Gavin with a bounce house for his party! There are over 25 kids plus parents. We Love having people over! I did my best to decorate for Star Wars, but Cambria was quick to grab any balloon, table cloth, napkin... oh well I tried (it's not like Gavin cared about the decorations). It was a great day with GREAT friends! Happy 6th Birthday Gavin!

Tripp in the bounce house!

a huge hit!

Ready to blow out some candles!


Eating the cake!

Gavin had been requesting YODA Soda and I did my best!

Lime sherbet, Sprite, a little apple juice, and some green food coloring. Everyone enjoyed it and there was none left over!

Opening presents! Reading the cards- so cool to be able to read himself!

Gavin and Elijah- what a fun day

No comments: