Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hadley and Hayden!

2 of the biggest reasons my kids want to go to TEXAS all the time: HADLEY and HAYDEN. The week before we left I decided to let the kids know that we were going somewhere, I asked Gavin if there was anywhere in the world he would like to go and anyone he would like to see who and where would it be and without hesitation it was "HAYDEN in TEXAS!" Gavin and Avalyn LOVE their big cousins so much and had a wonderful time seeing them over spring break.
We LOVE you both so much and I am so thankful for all the time you spend with the kids when we come to visit, it means so much to them (and me)!
I can never seem to get the girls all together at once, but Hadley had no problem- and they were all looking at the camera! Such pretty girls!
Not too many pictures of these 2, they spent most of their time together playing video games. I am pretty sure they were ready to get back to those game when I took this picture.

Dress up time! Avalyn was so excited to play fashion designer with Hadley! This is exactly what Avalyn would do all day if she had the choice, okay she does do it most days but this time she got to tear up and old shirt of Hadley's and get all dressed up!
It also was a big week for Avalyn, she got her EARS pierced. She's been asking for months, so we decided (after warning her of the pain) that she could do it. She really wanted to do it with Hadley, so I decided to wait till we got to TX. Hadley and her boyfriend Nick graciously went to Claire's with Avalyn and I the day after we got there and helped her pick out earrings and encourage her. Her earrings are adorable, little diamond flowers in white gold and she couldn't be more proud! There were some tears and she wanted to bail when she saw the needle, but I held her head and Hadley talked her through it. There were about 5 min. of tears, but after the purchase of bunny ears (with a tiara of course) and ice cream she was just fine- she doesn't want to do it again, but is happy to have them (and I am happy to have it over with).

No comments: