Friday, April 25, 2008

New Pictures of Cambria in her glasses!






We are on day 3 of wearing glasses and things are going well. Improvement of her eyes is slow, but we were told it would take some time. She does look around and at things a bit more, I wish we could ask if she could see any better- well, I guess we could ask but we wouldn't hear much back. She still crosses her eyes most of the time, but hopefully it will improve before her next appointment at the end of June. She still doesn't mind them at all. After 2 days of sliding down on her nose I took them in and they put different grippers around her nose, things are much better (she did not like when we adjusted them). I had some success today on pictures. To avoid glare, I can't use a flash and it is hard to get a 3 month old perfectly still so there will just be a glare in some of the pictures. Avalyn has been great and hasn't bothered them at all, I bought her some new sunglasses and she is wearing them all the time! I hope these make you smile!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I could eat her up. Seriously.