Friday, April 18, 2008

The new play room!






I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while. As most of you know I am a painter, at least some times. I majored in painting in college and have been doing mainly murals ever since (6 years). I don't do too much these days, my primary job is being a mommy, but I've made sure to do my children's rooms and now a play room. We just finished our basement (I will post other pictures later) and we put a playroom for the kids down there. The kids loved the painting, now if I can get them to play down there- they are so used to being upstairs with me all the time, even though most of the toys are now down there they ussually aren't. I do enjoy sharing this gift God has given to me with my children!

4 comments:

The Skains Family said...

Sarah that is amazing!!! I am always blown away by your talent. I'm so jealous. I want a cute play room like that!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Where is the alpaca - did I miss it? You have such great talent...I love the room it looks like so much FUN!
Leigh Thomas

Samantha said...

Sarah!! WOW. Seriously, if we lived closer, I would comission you to do Noah's room! :)

RyAnn said...

You are amazing! What a wonderful gift from God you have!