Monday, March 2, 2009

A good Week


Best Friends!

The most difficult child to photograph, but I keep trying- someday she will smile when we try to get her to (maybe her new glasses will help)

The only one I got with all 3
Last week was a good week. I felt like a lot was done and the kids are still doing well.
My car was fixed by Fri.- I was so happy to get rid of the rental car, too small and reeked of smoke. My car looks great and they cleaned all of it, including vacuuming the inside (this probably hasn't been done in a year.
Our shower door was fixed- no more leaking! Grout re-done and know onto the mold and ruined trim (the contractor came today and said he should be done by Thur.). It is so nice to be able to shower in the master bath.
Somehow I fixed the garage door. I have no clue how, I pulled the rope, opened and closed it and the next day when I pushed the button it opened! Just in time for 6 in. of snow to fall!

Tax refund in the bank= credit card payed off! Yea!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Yay for a good week! The kids look so adorable, as usual!