Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cambria- almost 11 months


Sleeping in the Jumparoo, this isn't the first time but she was there for at least half an hour before I had to get her up to go get Gavin from school.
Discovering the TV. She is finally pulling up on things more and more and this was the first time she discovered the TV, she seemed impressed. She never watches it or is interested in it until she is really close to it.

Here's a few resent pictures of Cambria and her progress! They were taken right after she took a bath, so no clothes or glasses on yet.
I caught it! I know it's a little blurry, but this was the first time she has pulled to sitting by herself. I laid her on the floor wrapped in a towel (and nothing else) after a bath, I went to get something and when I came back in the room she was pushing up to sit! I grabbed the camera and took a picture right before she noticed me and went down to her tummy to scoot to me. She will sit for a little bit if we put her there, but she has to be kept occupied or she falls over- it is good to see her trying to sit on her own!
sitting with brother and sister
trying to get Mommy
We are so proud!

No comments: