Friday, February 13, 2009

Feeling better

I am glad to report that around 5pm today my cramps started to go away. My stomach was so tight and since 9:30 am yesterday (even through the night) the pain didn't go away. The Tylenol started to help this afternoon and thanks to my great kids I was able to rest. Thanks for all your calls and willingness to help, despite the 7"of snow falling. It meant a lot to know I have support around me. Now, if Cambria would just sleep- I don't know what is wrong, but I will have to get out and buy a new pack-n-play so she can go back in our closet for a little while longer. I better go get her, she probably has a dirty diaper and poor Avalyn has now begun to sleep with the blanket over her head. Thanks for all your prayers! Kyle did call earlier and he is there, the phone didn't work for long so hopefully he will be able to call again tomorrow! Happy Valentines Day Everyone. We Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Krissi Dallas said...

Glad you're feeling better ... keep resting as much as you can. (Must be difficult.) Praying for a low-key day for you and the kiddos. Love you.