Thursday, February 12, 2009

He's Gone, Please pray...

Daddy left today. So sad, but what's 120 days. It was a long day, but reality hasn't hit the kids so not too bad. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about these next 4 and a half months, but what good is worrying. I know God is taking care of all of us and we will make it through this time apart. God has blessed us with some nice weather the past few days, but of course the day after Kyle leaves we are supposed to get 7" of snow. So the fun begins and life as a "single" mommy starts again.
I know it looks like Avalyn was screaming, but she was actually jumping up and down and laughing. Oh well, at least I remembered to take a picture right before he had to leave.
I am not feeling so well. The last few days have been particularly bad and today I had painful cramps all day. This hasn't been the easiest pregnancy and I am just praying that I begin feeling better soon. I am 13 weeks along and I am still feeling tired, quessy (all day), crampy, and migraines on occasion. Please pray for the health of this little baby and for me as I am trying to take care of all my babies.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh Sarah, Dear One, we are praying! For you, for those sweet little ones {all four!}, and for Kyle.


Please, let me know anyway that I can help! Need to visit Texas? :)

The Perkins said...

I will pray for you guys every night. I can't wait until we get to come see you.

Krissi Dallas said...

Oh, girl ... hang in there! I will pray for you and want to hear updates as frequently as you can give them. Love you, Sarah!