Thursday, February 12, 2009

Room-mates




Okay, so sharing a room isn't all that great. I guess sharing a room with a teething 12month old isn't probably the best for anyone's sleeping schedule. We haven't had too much trouble at night- Avalyn seems to sleep through anything at night. Cambria does wake up too early at times and of course my little morning butterfly has no problem waking up an hour early with her sister. The biggest issue is naps, they just can't do it at the same time and Avalyn still needs one on most days. Oh well, I guess I am in the market for a new pack-n-play in the closet for nap times and by the time baby #4 is here and in the closet Avalyn will be done with naps for the most part. Avalyn does love having her sister in her room, she request her to be in bed when I put her down.

2 comments:

The Allen's said...

i love the way you painted their room. you are so talented, sarah. i can't wait to see what baby #4 is like.

The Skains Family said...

Hey Sarah! My girls share a room as well. It is fine at bedtime (except one usually wakes the other one a little too early), but we can't do naps together. We have tried but neither of them sleep very well so Adalyn naps in the pack 'n play in the playroom. Oh the fun. I still can't believe your having #4. I hope you are hanging in there without Kyle. Feel free to call if you ever just need an adult yo talk to!