Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cambria walking!


Cambria playing in toy box!

Finally after a month of the new glasses, she has agreed to wear them! I am so relieved, it hasn't been easy but she is keeping them on much better!

It's been pretty busy around here for the past couple weeks. After my mom left, we were blessed with another visitor! This time one of Kyle's good friends from Minn., who has become my friend since we met, came to visit. Jessi, who is also a photographer (and took the picture on the top of my blog), drove down to just hang out. We didn't do much, it was raining a lot and the life of a stay-at-home "single" mom isn't very exciting, but it was nice to have some company and the kids of course loved having her here. She did take some pictures right before leaving, so I look forward to sharing them with you- Cambria actually cooperated, now Avalyn not so much.
The day Jessi left I got really sick and it didn't end for a good 5 days. I was so weak and unable to keep anything down, definitely not fun. I've never been sick while Kyle's been deployed and this was definitely not a good time. I could only lay around and do my best to feed the kids and make sure they were safe- the tv was definitely on a lot. I am happy to say I am feeling much better and the kids never got sick (I was shocked and relieved, they are usually the sick ones around here). So now you know why there aren't any pictures for the past couple weeks. I feel bad because Cambria is doing so well at walking!

Here are some videos of her walking. She took her first steps on the 19th of April, the day she turned 15 months and she has been working hard at it. She does her best to walk everywhere, but is still crawling quite a bit and does bobble a lot. I am so proud of her and am glad to see she will definitely be on her own by the time #4 arrives. Cambria also seems to be growing quite a bit at her 15 month appointment she had reached 20 pounds (19%) and is all of 28 in. tall (the 5%)- so she is short, but such a cute little peanut. Here are several video's of her walking yesterday, so it has taken me so long Daddy to put them up. My sound doesn't work, but hopefully yours does (Daddy), because I remember her talking to you on some of them (that's why I put all 4 up). We Miss you so much!!!!



No comments: