Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainy days


Pulling Avalyn up

My attempt at a picture of all 3. Cambria was falling out of the car- so I took it while catching her and of course nobody would cooperate.

Well today is just wet, so we aren't doing much (until I take Gavin to school at 1). I figured I'd share some pictures from yesterday. I am feeling good and doing my best to take the kids out more. Outdoors isn't always easy with Cambria, but she loves the Bellevue welcome center and yesterday I decided to brave the Children's museum alone. We love our Children's museum, but I hate going alone so I've been avoiding it (pretty sad since we have a pass). The only downside about going right now is it is field trip season (YUCK!)- that means a lot of kids, older and bigger, and fewer adults keeping track of them. Oh well, when you get there and see the buses what can you do but head on in. It wasn't too bad and the kids had a great time, including Cambria who loved it. It's not the best age to take Cambria, because she wants to put everything in her mouth (double YUCK! I am not a big germ freak, but when you see all the kids touching everything ... okay just don't go there). She of course enjoyed the baby area, which was nice and calm, but her favorite was the ball room. I wish I had just had my video camera, she was practically running everywhere to get the balls (she loves balls), it was probably some of her best walking so far. I did get a little clip on my camera, but I was trying to keep track of all 3 and didn't get much. Another reason I try to take her to places like this, is she keeps her glasses on.


exploring/ tasting the ball room

trying to reach the balls, she tries so hard and it is so sweet because she doesn't gets frustrated she just gets up and calmly looks for another way
driving the fire truck

She always goes for balls when that is an option, for some reason she prefers round toys.
Gavin and Avalyn were great as always and it was a good day.

3 comments:

The Perkins said...

She is walking so good. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

dayattheranch.wordpress.com said...

I love the way Cambria took that orange ball and threw it over her shoulder! She's getting around really well!
Leigh

Anonymous said...

I love the way Cambria took that orange ball and threw it over her shoulder! She's getting around really well!
Leigh