Thursday, June 11, 2009

Picture overload!

It has been a while and I am finally to a computer that I have figured out how to upload pictures on. We are at my little sister's home in San Angelo, TX right now! Cambria is in heaven with all her cousin Briley's toys and being in a child proof home that she can roam. We are looking forward to celebrating Briley's 1st Birthday on Sat. So happy we can be here! Here I go catching up on pictures. These were taken during the first week of our trip to my grandparents home in Hawkins, TX!
finally napping in the car, on the way to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa
playing on the dock

Cambria sleeping with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma, they really are GREAT! The swing was one of her favorite parts of being there. She also loved riding in the golf cart (sorry I don't have any pictures of that)
Hanging out on the deck!
ready to go outside

No comments: