Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We made it

We made it to my sister's house in Denton, TX on Sun. night. It was a pretty good trip down. 10 and a half hours, with a couple stops to eat, fill up with gas and use the bathroom Cambria did well, but refused to sleep- only napping for about 30 min the whole day. Gavin and Avalyn decided they wouldn't use the bathroom the whole trip, but after some encouragement they each went 1 time. They were thrilled to get to TX! Mon. afternoon we drove to Hawkins, TX (east of the Dallas area about 3 hours, near Tyler). We will be here at my Grandparents till Fri. Cambria did sleep the whole way here and Avalyn slept most of it, making it a rather relaxing, easy drive. We are enjoying my grandparents and will surely be rested up by the time we leave (nothing like napping at Grandma's house). Cambria is adjusting, I think she misses home and sleeping in my closet but she is doing just fine. Probably will not be on the compter much this week, but I will put some pictures up when I get back to Dallas.

No comments: