Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We are home and so is DADDY!!!

We made it back and it feels great! Now I need some nesting to kick in so I can unpack, get the house put back together and finish some paintings I promised a friend several months ago. Kyle made it home on Fri., so he is a little more caught up on sleep and is studying his little heart out. Please pray for him as he prepares to take the MCAT on JULY 2. He has worked so hard for the past year or so studying for this and spent any spare time during his deployment studying. I know he is stressed about it and now he wants so badly to be with the kids and spend time with us, but the test is huge and is coming so soon. I still have photos from Texas, so those will be up soon and today we welcomed 4 gold fish into our family and I will be sure to have pictures of that up soon. Thank you all for your support while Kyle was gone. We are so thankful to all our family and friends who helped me out over the past 5 months. God has been so good and we are so thankful to have our family back together.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

YAY!!

Welcome home Kyle!!

And we'll be praying!

scott angelo said...

So glad to hear Kyle is home!! Praying for you both with the stress of the MCAT and will definitely be praying for him in his last days of studying!!
miss you guys