Monday, April 20, 2009

Cambria in the laundry and takes a few steps...

That's right, Cambria finally took a few steps. It happened last night after Gavin and Avalyn went to bed. I have been trying to get her to walk to me for the past couple of weeks, but besides one step nothing until last night. She was standing up against the tv (it was off) and she turned to me and I held my arms out, to my surprise she took 4 or 5 steps to get to me instead of her usual one step and drop to the ground. I was quite shocked and I didn't have the camera ready and of course she didn't do it again, but it was still exciting- she is so close. Hopefully I will have the camera ready next time! Go Cambria!!!
I did catch her the other day playing in the laundry basket. One of her favorite places to be is alone in my bedroom, bathroom and closet. She usually crawls in there and just explores, so happy, so content. I off course go check on her after half an hour of silence (sometimes longer) and she is always just playing happily by herself. Well the other day I walk in there and she was sitting in her laundry basket so proud of herself! She doesn't have a dresser for her clothes, so I keep them in a laundry basket- I am glad someone is enjoying the way her clothes are kept in the corner of my room.

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited. She'll probably be running by the time she comes to texas.