Monday, April 6, 2009

It's A....



That's right, no big surprises today just a little more confirmation. It is not the best picture and honestly what I saw from the ultrasound that is as clear as it was. It definitely wasn't as clear as Cambria's was, but no little boy parts were clear so I think it is pretty safe to say it's a girl. It was a long ultrasound- over an hour- and the tech kept the screen facing her the whole time. I did my best to peak, nothing else to do while you are just laying there (I was honestly fighting back sleep most of the time). She did try to get some 3D face shots, but the baby kept her hands in front of her face for most of that leaving us with one blurry profile shot...
As far as I could tell- the tech will not actually say anything, but the baby appears healthy! My doctor will eventually get all the notes and tell me about it, but nothing seemed concerning so we are happy to see a healthy little one. So 3 girls, seems crazy- even though I am one of 3 girls never thought it would happen to me and can't even begin to think of a name for #3. Kyle and I haven't always agreed on girls names and I was honestly hoping to not have to come up with another, but I want her to feel special and feel that Mommy and Daddy thought about what her name was to be just as much as her brother and sisters. Gavin is doing well, I told him I tried 3 times to give him a brother and God just thought he was an extra special Big brother and needed to take care of another special sister. He is excited and talks about how much he loves his sisters and looks forward to someday having brother-in-laws.
Here are some random pictures of Gavin and Avalyn. They wanted me to take them for Daddy- WE MISS YOU!!!

finally Avalyn wants to wear the wings- what was wrong with them at Halloween

3 comments:

Krissi Dallas said...

Oh, poor Gavin with all those sisters!! :) Congrats on what will be another beautiful girl, I'm sure. Love you guys!!

The Skains Family said...

I'm going to start thinking of names now for you guys. I'm sure that you will both agree with my ideas! Ha! I love to think of girl names!

Cami said...

I still like Lilah. Had we had any girls this last time I might of had to steal that one from you, but use the full name Delilah. Think of you often. Love you.