Sunday, April 12, 2009

Early Easter fun!

"Daddy" sent clothes for the kids Daddy bears. Okay, so I did, but the kids saw a package on the porch when the door bell rang (I did it when they were playing in the basement) and they were thrilled to see that Daddy had sent them something. Gavin was thrilled with his spiderman outfit, Avalyn thought it was scary but Gavin said "my Daddy sent it to me and I love it". Avalyn was so excited about her pink ballerina outfit, for a few minutes (enough time to take a picture) until she saw the t-shirt for Cambria's bear- it was soon on her bear and I was repacking up the ballerina outfit to hopefully be returned for a t-shirt for Cambria's bear. This frustrated me quite a bit- I know have to find my way back to build-a-bear (not close) without the kids (I don't want any more changed minds). Thanks Daddy for clothing our naked bears.

Thanks Mau Mau for the cascarones. The kids loved them, definitely will need more than one dozen next year.

No comments: