Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cambria's new glasses


Cambria's glasses came in on Tues. and I was so happy to pick them up. They are the same frames as her old ones, but they must have ordered them a little bit bigger (they didn't charge me, so that is just fine with me). They gave me the old lenses (have no clue what I do with those) and when I put them up against the new ones they are definitely a bit smaller. It is kind of nice they are a bit bigger, because I know they will fit her face for the next year! It is nice to have such clean, non scratched glasses. So far so good, she hasn't tried to chew on them at all, she does pull them off still when she is tired, hungry, or just fussy. She still looks so precious in them and I am hoping the new prescription helps her see a little better (the prescription isn't much different, since there hasn't been much change in her vision). It will be fun to watch her grow into the new pair, but it still makes me sad about how fast my baby's growing- she is actually still really short and only 19 pounds, but my baby will soon not be the baby anymore and that is a little sad.

No comments: