Friday, May 23, 2008

BIG Brother Gavin!


Gavin has always been such a wonderful big brother to Avalyn and with Cambria it is no different. He is always talking to her and loving on her, when she is laying on her play mat he loves to get really close to her face and let her touch it and ussually start sucking on his nose. She absolutely loves this and it's funny that when I put my face close to her she doesn't even try to "kiss" my nose- only Gavin.

The other day I walked into my room after laying Cambria on our bed (while I went to get something) and when I walked back in there Gavin was "reading" to Cambria. Cambria just layed there content and Gavin was so proud to be reading his ABC's to her.

Tonight I had to get something and Gavin was sitting on Kyles lap, so I placed Cambria on top of Gavin and she layed there and looked at him for at least 15 min. She doesn't always like to be held by anyone but me especially when you are just sitting on the couch, but she just let Gavin hold her. Kyle and I were so impressed, she is really does love her brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this blog made makes me happy