Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I found the pictures!






Sorry it has been a while. I found the pictures I thought I lost!


The other day I woke up from a nap to find Gavin standing in front of me fully dressed in a button down dress shirt, new jeans, socks and shoes, and his jacket. He has been able to dress himself for quite some time now, but he was so proud. He was a little over dressed to go play at a friends house, so I took a picture before he decided he wanted something else on (the pants were actually a size 5 for next year and they fell off while he was walking).

I also had some of Cambria looking at her hands. It is the only thing I can tell she is trying to focus on. It is a little sad, because she holds them right up against her glasses when she is trying to look at them- but before she never even tried to look at them, so that is some welcome progress. She does like some bright toys and seems to look at those. I'm still working on a smile, but I did pretty good on the picture of her in the yellow. When she does smile it is a beautiful big smile, like her brother and sister have. She doesn't do it much and that makes us a little sad. A couple times a week we catch her smiling with her eyes open, but I ussualy don't have the camera with me and she stops by the time I get there. We can't tell what she is smiling at, sometimes I'm talking to her or letting her stand up, but it is ussually at a random time (I wonder what is going on in that cute little head of hers).

If you are wondering about the MRI results, we still haven't heard anything. The MRI was on Tues. morning and everything went fine. My mother was able to come up to be with me, since Kyle is still gone. It was wonderful not be alone and I was sad to see her leave this morning around 4 am. I am hoping to hear something later today from the doctor and I will let you know. Thanks for all your Prayers!!!

No comments: