Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cambria's new chair!




I was so excited tonight when I found a Bumbo at Target for $20- it was on clearance because the box was torn. For those of you who have never heard of such a thing it is a baby chair that allows the baby to sit up fully supportive. I've wanted one since Gavin was a baby, but never wanted to spend the $40. Even Kyle was impressed with my purchase, that isn't always the case- but I do love a good deal. When I got home Cambria was sleeping, but woke up soon after that to nurse and once she settled down and didn't seem tired I thought I'd try it out. She loved it! She sat there for over 45 min. before she was ready to go to bed. What a little blessing in such a little chair! I look forward to getting the tray so we can put toys on it and eventually food- this will be great since she seems to respond the best when things are right infront of her face.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yay for Bumbos! You will LOVE it - it was the best purchase we made... and I'm quite jealous of the amazing deal you got on it!

Anonymous said...

If you find another one that cheap, get it and I will pay you back.